[Qt-interest] item delegate issue

Sajjad dosto.walla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 01:04:22 CEST 2010

Hello forum,

I have several labels placed in the horizontal layout. If i double-click
some of the labels the spin box widgets should show up in the place of
labels and provide me the editing facilities. To get this done i have gone
through the spinbox delegate example and in the example they have
implemented the spin box inside the  table model and view. They set the item
delegate as follows:

    SpinBoxDelegate delegate;
    tableView.setItemDelegate(&delegate);

I want to get it inside the QLabel and it does not have any function like
setItemDelegate();

Any hint?

Regards
Sajjad