[Qt-interest] how to hide the taskbar/dock icon?

Denis Akhmetzyanov dakhmetzyanov at smartlabs.tv
Mon Jul 19 11:26:20 CEST 2010

Hi,
I only tried hide the taskbar icon for my application. It didn't listen to
any shortcuts. I think you could have a look at the QxtGlobalShortcut
http://doc.libqxt.org/tip/qxtglobalshortcut.html .
Qt bugtracker has task related to this issue:Implement global shortcuts
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-5183
May be it helps.

--
Best regards,