[Qt-interest] how to hide the taskbar/dock icon?

Gabriele Kahlout gabriele at mysimpatico.com
Tue Jul 20 08:33:03 CEST 2010

I already use qxtglobalshortuct and it works fine under QApplication,
but as I said if the application runs as QCoreApplication then the
shortcut is not listened to any more.

If I use QApplication I don't have a window to set it's flag to
subwindow. But anyway, could u post code known to hide the taskbar
icon, a SSCCE?

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele