[Qt-interest] mingw32 internal error

程梁 chengliang.soft at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:02:00 CEST 2010

Hi, there! I wounder whether you have got such an error:

    internal error in mingw32_gt_pch_use_address, at
config/i386/host-mingw32.c:167: error: MapViewOfFileEx: 试图访问无效的地址。

the error message is "tried to access invalided address".

This error happened when I tried to compile my application with Qt 4.6.3 and
QtCreator 2.0 on Windows 7. Then I cannot do anything,
even I tried to restart QtCreator, the same error happened.

Maybe you have got this error before so what can I do? Thank you! Should I
reinstall Qt? Or there is something wrong with Windows 7?

--
Cheng Liang
from: chengliang.soft at gmail.com