[Qt-interest] Using dbus type 'aay' with qdbusxml2cpp

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:21:41 CEST 2010

Patrick,

I had trouble with that as well some time ago.  I'm not sure if this
will solve your problem, but here is what I did:
- Created a "global.h" header, with the following contents (specific
to my case, but the same idea)

  typedef QMap<uint, QString> QUintStringMap;
  Q_DECLARE_METATYPE(QUintStringMap)

- Added the <annotation> line as you did, but used the typedef'd name
rather than the template form (that /is/ the point of the typedef, is
it not?)
- Included global.h in the appropriate autogen'd classes by using the
-i switch of qdbusxml2cpp

No other modifications were needed for me.

    - Jeffery MacEachern