[Qt-interest] New Book: Advanced Qt Programming

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Wed Jul 21 20:58:37 CEST 2010

I just ordered a copy for myself.

While on Amazon, of course, they helpfully suggest other things to
spend my money (or my company's money) on...

Anyone have opinions on Programming with Qt by Matthias Kalle
Dalheimer, or An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4 by
Alan and Paul Ezust?

Regards,
John Weeks

WaveMetrics, Inc.