[Qt-interest] New Book: Advanced Qt Programming

Dan White ygor at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 21:07:46 CEST 2010

The Dalheimer book is for Qt 2, I think. It is 8 years old.  It was good, way back when.  It was my first Qt book.

I have the Design Pattern book and I would recommend it.  It supplements the other Qt books nicely.  Especially if you are trying to apply design patterns to your work, like I am.

Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)