[Qt-interest] is it possible to fill the whole packground with a image while using brush

Pritam Ghanghas pritam_ghanghas at infosys.com
Fri Jul 23 08:00:37 CEST 2010

Hi All

I have a problem with QPalette::Window color role.
I am using a image to create a brush for this role.
When I draw a widget with size more than the imageSize,
the brush is not scaled to the size, instead its tiled.
Is there way where in I can have it fill the whole window with out
tiling.

Gradients have such a option (QGradient::ObjectBoundingMode). But I
couldn't find anything similar for texturePattern.

--
Thanks,
Pritam