[Qt-interest] Catch QTabPane change event before change

Matthias Paul slayer81 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 5 08:37:40 CEST 2010

Hello!

I use a QTabPane with three 3 panes. Each panel has some QTextFields for user inputs.
If the user changes input on pane 1 and then tries to switch to pane 2 or 3, I'd like to display a message that asks the user whether he wants to save his input or not.

There's a signal "currentChange(int)" in QTabPane, which triggers after the tab has actually changed. Is there a way to catch a signal _before_ the change is going to happen, so I am able to overrule the change?

Thank you,
Paule
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit