[Qt-interest] qmake platform scope values

Harri Pasanen grego at mpaja.com
Sun Oct 10 19:18:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was trying to use platform scope values to differentiate between Maemo,
Symbian, Simulator.

(doc in qmake Advance Usage: Platform Scope Values)

If I add:

 message($$QMAKESPEC)

it just spits out empty "Project MESSAGE" when running qmake for Maemo or
Desktop in Qt Creator.

And indeed I don't see any spec for Simulator or Maemo in mkspecs.

I managed to work around this by adding CONFIG += desktop
to qmake arguments in project definitions, and then doing

desktop {
in .pro file.

That works, but is a bit cumbersome as I need to do it manually for both
release and debug.

Any other suggestions?

--
Grego