[Qt-interest] qmake platform scope values

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 00:45:36 CEST 2010

I asked this very question on either one of the Qt lists, or IRC, but
now I can't find the answer I received.  I do recall that I was told
that Maemo and Symbian builds will both test True for the "unix"
scope, and that Simulator builds will test true for whichever platform
your host environment is.  Does anyone else know where that discussion
was?
 - Jeffery MacEachern