[Qt-interest] Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x1040700) with this library (version 0x40700)

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Wed Oct 13 20:33:01 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm getting this error on running my app on MacOSX. I know the gist of the
error and on Linux know how to fix it. I've been trying to find any other
versions of Qt on my system and can't find any, so I'm not sure why I'm
getting this error. It looks like from the version numbers that both are
Qt4.7.0, so I don't know what the extra 1 is on the first version number.
I just installed Qt4.7.0 and it put its libraries in
/Libraries/Frameworks. I also have a library linked against Qt that I also
link to my program, but I've recompiled everything against the latest Qt
that I've installed. I've run otool -l on my binary and my libraries and
everything looks good to me. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Josh