[Qt-interest] Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x1040700) with this library (version 0x40700)

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Thu Oct 14 06:39:12 CEST 2010

Thanks, this ended up giving me the info I needed to track it down. FYI,
it ended up being an include path in a file that was pulling header files
from a kde modified version of qt I had lying around, rather than from the
standard qt I had just installed. I hadn't suspected it since I was
looking for libraries and didn't realize the header files would embed the
version into my library...

Josh