[Qt-interest] Command line with args recognized by Qt

Bob Babcock wssddc at nospam.gis.net
Mon Oct 18 06:34:19 CEST 2010

My application takes an optional file name parameter (potentially unicode).
I access this with QCoreApplication::arguments().at(1).  Complications
arise if I add a -stylesheet parameter.  I'm not sure if this is supposed
to be filtered out or not.  What I'm seeing:

With
  -stylesheet=foo
my code sees -stylesheet=foo.

With
  -stylesheet foo
my code sees foo (not -stylesheet as I might have expected).

In either case, the stylesheet is applied.  The 2nd case is particularly
nasty because nothing I get from the command line tells me that foo is a
stylesheet and not a file I want to process.

This is under Windows XP with Qt 4.7 and either MinGW or VC++ 2008 Express.
Should I file a bug report?