[Qt-interest] QT programmer : Interview + portfolio

Sarvesh Saran Sarvesh.Saran at synopsys.com
Mon Oct 18 09:59:06 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I will be attending my first QT interview since I began programming in QT back in 2007.

I was wondering if it is a good idea to take snapshots of the User Interfaces that I have developed ( create a portfolio like a web designer  might do) to show it to the interview panel?

Would that help or will it simply raise more questions?  I have attended C++ interview before and I'm quite comfortable with those..I have no idea what to expect from a QT interview though.

Thanks!
Sarvesh