[Qt-interest] Where do the help files go?

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Wed Oct 20 17:10:02 CEST 2010

I am pulling Qt source from git and build it on the Mac for PPC
binaries. I find that I am missing the help files in Creator. Does any
one know where the help files go or are they being built at all?

Here's the configure line I use to build it:

./configure -prefix '.' -opensource -confirm-license -debug-and-release
-arch "x86 x86_64 ppc" -sdk /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk
-no-qt3support -nomake demos -nomake examples

It's supposed to have everything built in the /qt dir. But I can't find
any help files in it.

I also tried it without "-prefix '.'" and run "sudo make install" after
the make. I still have an empty /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.7.1/doc

Strange.

--
Stephen Chu