[Qt-interest] Where do the help files go?

Kai Koehne kai.koehne at nokia.com
Thu Oct 21 07:53:35 CEST 2010

On 10/20/2010 5:10 PM, ext Stephen Chu wrote:
 > I am pulling Qt source from git and build it on the Mac for PPC
 > binaries. I find that I am missing the help files in Creator. Does any
 > one know where the help files go or are they being built at all?
 >
 > Here's the configure line I use to build it:
 >
 > ./configure -prefix '.' -opensource -confirm-license -debug-and-release
 > -arch "x86 x86_64 ppc" -sdk /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk
 > -no-qt3support -nomake demos -nomake examples
 >
 > It's supposed to have everything built in the /qt dir. But I can't find
 > any help files in it.

I think you have to run "make docs" after compiling the libraries itself.

Regards
Kai

--
Kai Koehne
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori