[Qt-interest] Add a button to the title bar

Marc Puigdemont fraijilverto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 18:52:27 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I just finished an algorithm to maximize my application to multiple screens
and now I have a little question.
Do any of you know how to put an extra button at the title bar?. I'd like to
ask you if you know a way of doing it with Qt, not with the window manager.
Is it possible?

I've been searching in google and found that right now I have two options.
First, to use MFC to add the button (I'm working with windows right now).
The problem is that i'm using Visual Studio Express.

And the other option is to hide the title bar (Frameless window?) and draw a
custom title bar and reimplement all the funcionallity.

So, what do you think? What's the easiest way to just add a button to the
title bar?

Thanks,

Frai