[Qt-interest] Add a button to the title bar

velociraptor Genjix aphidia at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:00:35 CEST 2010

I can't know your usecase here, but don't? Speaking from personal experience- I hate apps that try to do their own thing on my desktop. It's incredibly disruptive. There's a reason window managers control this aspect. I don't even use titlebars on my window manager so either a) I would lose that button in your app b) I would be forced to use a titlebar when I don't want to.
Maybe there's better ways of providing what you wish to do.