[Qt-interest] Building Qt Projects...

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Fri Oct 29 19:29:00 CEST 2010

I have tried to run configure on my installation but it does not know what platform because I do not have QMAKESPEC defined. I tried given the -platform option, but I do not know the available values for this switch. Help says to look at the supported platforms in the README, but the README just directs me to a page on the internet, but that page names the supported platforms, not the actual value to pass to the platform switch. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Eric