[Qt-qml] QML Extension plugin for playing gstreamer pipeline

Savio Sebastian savio_joysebastian at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 13:45:51 CEST 2011

Hi all,

1)In my application i need to run a gstreamer pipeline from c++ and get the video displayed on the QML.
I am able to to run the gstreamer pipeline from c++ class.I tried to export it as QML Extension plugin so that it can be displayed on QML,but i am not able to do it so.

2)Is there a way by which we can get the window id of an app that is launched using QProcess so that i can embed it in  QX11EmbedContainer and show it in my app
Any examples or help will be useful for me

Thanks