[Qt5-feedback] QAIM::headerData()

Wed Jul 20 14:08:40 CEST 2011

I have been using QAIM in the last few months and one inconsistency I find
is in the headerData() API. I would like to see the api being modified from

virtual QVariant headerData ( int section, Qt::Orientation orientation, int
role = Qt::DisplayRole ) const

virtual QVariant headerData ( const QModelIndex & parent, int section,
Qt::Orientation orientation, int role = Qt::DisplayRole ) const

just as it is for columnCount() and other API. In my use case, I am using
QAIM as an aggregating model and hence it is very much possible that the
models being aggregated have different header data.

Kishore