[QtonPi] is PI accepting orders yet?

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:06:14 CEST 2012

Hey Jean-Luc, please touch:

/home/jaufranc/edev/raspberry-pi/qt5/qtbase/mnt/usr/include/libudev.h

and establish that it exists. If it does not exist, then I am at a
loss since this header should be part of the libudev-dev package.

http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=libudev.h&mode=path&suite=stable&arch=any

Is there any chance of this being PEBKAC? If the file does exist,
please obliterate the test, although this would be thoroughly
alarming. (qmake's exist() functionality should really be functioning
in a sane world)

Cheers,
Donald