[QtonPi] is PI accepting orders yet?

Jeff Mitchell qt at jefferai.org
Wed Apr 11 19:09:01 CEST 2012

On 4/10/2012 2:06 PM, Donald Carr wrote:
> Hey Jean-Luc, please touch:
>
> /home/jaufranc/edev/raspberry-pi/qt5/qtbase/mnt/usr/include/libudev.h
>
> and establish that it exists. If it does not exist, then I am at a
> loss since this header should be part of the libudev-dev package.

Just to point out -- touching the file will create it if it doesn't
already exist, assuming it's not a read-only filesystem or some other
such problem. So existence after touching the file doesn't mean much;
what he probably should check is whether the file exists and has a size
> 0 (e.g. files can successfully be created and also the file was
previously in existence, not an empty file created by touch).

--Jeff