[QtonPi] Recommendations for getting productive using Qt5 on Raspberry Pi

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 06:40:45 CEST 2012

Alex,
Any idea on when the next release will be?
Otherwise, I'm wondering how long does it take to build qt5 for the pi? I
thought I read somewhere you could cross compile on a desktop for the pi.
What configure options should we use or other hints?

I just loaded the Raspbian Wheezy armhf on my pi. After finding out the
debs in the repo were for armel, I just installed other dev stuff I'll need
like git and svn until I proceed further with Qt.