[QtonPi] Fwd: Beginner's problem compiling Qt5

Martin Björkström martin.bjorkstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:38:35 CEST 2012

Hi Paulo,

It seems that the '-no-pch' flag was already added to "Troubleshooting"
section by someone else. Regarding the '-nomake', it took me a little more
than an hour to compile QtBase using only two cores (make -j 2) and it
seems that both 'examples' and 'tests' directories have been left untouched.

However, a howto on "resetting and cleaning the git repo" would be helpful
in the "Troubleshooting" section. Should be done every time if 'configure'
or 'make' fails.
~/opt/qt5/qtbase$ git reset --hard
~/opt/qt5/qtbase$ git clean  -dxf

br,