[QtonPi] Fwd: Beginner's problem compiling Qt5

Daniel Bittencourt danielcbit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:56:56 CEST 2012

Hi everybody. Today I managed to get ./configure to work correctly.

The problem was that my qtbase branch was not the master. It wasn't in a
branch at all. After changing to master and fetching all recent commits, it
worked flawlessly (well, I also had to use the -no-pch flag)!

I update the wiki with instructions on how to do it. Hope it helps