[QtonPi] How to build "native" qmake? Use "cross-compiled" version to build "native" of qmake?

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Aug 24 14:09:25 CEST 2012

Both should be fine theoritically. Although, since I still do not have a
raspberry pi, just a pandaboard, cannot verify exactly in the practice. It
does not matter where the executable comes from since it should be working
either way.

By the way, they are also applications just like your "Qt5 applications"
which you can build either way, and then run. Whether, there are practical
difficulties, that is another question.

Laszlo