[QtonPi] Build script based on the Beginners Guide

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Aug 27 15:49:49 CEST 2012

Great. :)

Comments from my side without having the time to address those:

1) Seems you hardwired the git cloning over the git protocol. :-) This may
be unpleasant against corporate firewalls like mine (i.e. http(s) is
appreciated).
2) You also hardwires the init-repository usage which does not prefer http
by default, if I recall correctly.

Laszlo