[QtonPi] IMPORTANT: Device program/Accepted

Wael Farouk Ahmed wael at extenddev.com
Wed Feb 8 05:51:42 CET 2012

Dear Quim,

I don't have OK yet,

Regarding QtonPi/Device program/Accepted
http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Device_program/Accepted

User profile
http://wiki.qt-project.org/User:Waelfarouk

Area Accepted
Mobile apps (Wael Farouk Porting and development for New LatitudeAssist LatitudeAssist with new features like location cache offline on device, trying view maps in 3D, upload user location video to cloud..etc )
Country Egypt

email wael at extenddev.com

Thanks
Wael