[QtonPi] Forum(s) for mentored topics on QtDevNet

Mohamed Ikbel Boulabiar boulabiar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:57:46 CET 2012

Hi

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Nils Jeisecke <njeisecke at saltation.de>wrote:

> I've been thinking about an efficient way to organize the QtonPi mentoring.
>

> What do you think, would it make sense to have a QtonPi forum on Qt
> developer networks?
> There each topic (as structured on
> http://wiki.qt-project.org/QtonPi/Device_program/Accepted) could be
> represented by a thread.

IMHO I don't think forums are a good thing to use. (speaking about phpBB &
co.)
it makes me remember old web technologies and isn't something good in terms
of later use and in terms of the interface. (someone should search for the
information inside a lot of crappy clutter)

> Event better might be a subforum for each project, however the
> hierarchy on QtDevNet does look rather flat so I'm not sure if this
> would be acceptable.

:-/

I think a wiki where people filter information and keep only useful one
seems better.
I have presented other solutions in a previous thread.