[QtonPi] How to use the code?

David Greaves david at dgreaves.com
Wed Feb 29 19:53:27 CET 2012

On 29/02/12 18:15, Rocco Balsamo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have one of the codes for a board.  Is there anywhere on the wiki, etc that it
> says how to use the code to get a board mailed to you?
>
> As you probably know it looks like Raspberry Pi is using external vendors for
> their orders, and I don't see anywhere to enter the code on either of those sites.

I phoned RS in the UK and they didn't know about the codes but they're
investigating.

It's hard to know if there will be both a RasPi eshop *and* distributors or just
distributors; time will tell.

Either way, the reserved boards are either still reserved or the first lot are
sold out and we'll have to wait - que sera :)

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."