[QtonPi] QtonPi Voucher Redemption

rajiv.ranganath at nokia.com rajiv.ranganath at nokia.com
Wed Feb 29 22:01:49 CET 2012

Hi All,

Just a quick update.

Please do not get concerned about ordering your board, fearing that you
might miss out on the initial lot.

All of our boards ordered for the QtonPi Project are reserved and there
is no risk of your missing out.

Your voucher code will assure this.

What we understand right now is that the Raspberry Pi Store, not either
of the 2 newly named distributors, will be our order fulfillment
mechanism, and our voucher codes will be validated and processed through
that infrastructure.

All is not ready yet, though. So please be patient and we'll let you
know when you can begin placing your orders in this way.

Best,
Rajiv