[QtonPi] Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5 binaries for Raspbian

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Sep 28 02:22:46 CEST 2012

Hi Johan,

I appreciate your company effort a lot, but I have one concern in genera:

I would prefer an open infrastructure, for instance based on the Open
Build Service. It would be nice to avoid very tight relations to
companies for this platform as it is mostly the place for opensource
and free software volunteers. We have seen issues with tied company
options previously unfortunately, so perhaps your company keep this in
mind when helping the community.

Thank you for your understanding.

Laszlo