[QtonPi] Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5 binaries for Raspbian

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Sep 28 02:25:35 CEST 2012

Also, please check the qt5 packages I have built two weeks ago out of
snapshot available for the moment here:
https://build.pub.meego.com/project/show?project=home%3Arzr%3Aharmattan

This is for Harmattan which is debian based, so perhaps you can avoid
reinventing the wheel for the packaging part. Actually, I would prefer
using the same packaging for both as we might well just do that for
the OBS instance used in the future soon.

Laszlo