[QtonPi] Fwd: Volunteer wanted for generating Qt 5 binaries for Raspbian

Daniel Bittencourt danielcbit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:04:01 CEST 2012

Yes, you're right. I Totally agree.

I should have narrowed down to large and complex apps when I was talking
about it the best solution. Sure, for small apps, it should take no time to
compile it on the pi itself. And like you said, it would avoid some cross
compiling problems you may get, down the road.

But, the more alternatives, the better, right?