[Qtwebengine] Video texture streaming

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at digia.com
Fri Feb 14 01:44:52 CET 2014

Conceptually I think this makes a lot of sense. This type of fragment shader is also in chromium's GL renderer and a sensible optimization if the GPU supports it (as opposed to doing the color space conversion manually in the shader)

This patch is on no way blackberry specific and for example relevant for embedded Linux builds with OpenMax IL backend and for example PowerVR gpu.

Simon