[Qtwebengine] WebRTC camera and mic access

Fabian Bernhard fbernhard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 14:41:47 CET 2014

Hi Pierre,

GetMediaRequestContextForRenderProcess

> This sounds weird, I double checked and that function is declared
> in content/public/browser/browser_context.h, even in the snapshot.

GetMediaRequestContextForRenderProcess is declared in
content/public/browser/browser_context.h, indeed.

I don’t understand the class hierarchy but from what I can see
ContentBrowserClientQt (content_browser_client_qt.h) extends
ContentBrowserClient (content/public/browser/content_browser_client.h)
where this function is not declared.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Fabian