[Qtwebengine] WebRTC camera and mic access

Pierre Rossi pierre.rossi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:13:24 CET 2014

Hi Fabian,

Right, I replied only looking at the current state of QtWebEngine and
without tlooking at the patch, so now that you point it out, yes, the patch
is outdated, and it seems this method has been moved to the BrowserContext,
which in practice means one lest cast for us.

I'll try to get around to updating the patch, also hopefully adding a first
draft for an API.

Thanks for the feedback so far, :)

--Pierre