[Qtwebengine] gl_context_glx.cc(69) Failed to create GL context with glXCreateContextAttribsARB

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at digia.com
Mon Jun 16 19:09:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

The issue that you're facing should be fixed by the change
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/87527>, currently integrating.

we don't have any plan yet to fallback to software rendering since Qt itself
still requires GL on all graphic hardware. When Qt has a concrete plan on
how to handle faulty drivers we should also add support to QtWebEngine.

Cheers,
Jocelyn