[Qtwebengine] Future development of WebEngine

Renaud MOLLA rmolla at adista.fr
Fri Nov 14 11:59:05 CET 2014

Hi,
I'm currently porting a web based application from QWebKit to QWebEngine.
I discovered that many advanced functions aren't available anymore, and therefore i can't handle downloads, external urls etc.
Do you know which delegation/events that exists in webkit can i expect to appear sooner or later in WebEngine and what will never appear.
Based on that, we will be available to take decision concerning the future developments of our application.

Regards.