[Qtwebengine] Future development of WebEngine

Becsi Andras Andras.Becsi at theqtcompany.com
Fri Nov 14 12:11:22 CET 2014

Hi Renaud,

A download API is currently in the works, it will be available after 5.4. I do not know what you mean by external urls, but if you mean navigationRequested, it is already available in the Quick API of Qt 5.4, and it has been implemented for widgets in the dev branch, so it will be available with Qt 5.5.
If you have a more specific list of features and use-cases you would need it would be very welcome as a feedback, also any info about whether you are using widgets or qtquick would be relevant.

/Andras