[Qtwebengine] Cross-compiling qtwebengine for i.MX6Q

Einar Már Björgvinsson Einar.Bjorgvinsson at marel.com
Fri Oct 24 10:51:59 CEST 2014

Am I maybe mistaken that it can't be cross-compiled ? if not what are the command line options for it because if I try to run it manually with qmake and make it complains about missing packages like udev and others which I already have, i.e.:

 Updating projects from gyp files...
 Package libudev was not found in the pkg-config search path.
 Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libudev.pc'
 No package 'libudev' found

Rest of Qt5.4-beta has been compiled and tested fine.

regards
Einar