[Qtwebengine] bridge for web engine

Arunprasad Rajkumar ararunprasad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:46:59 CEST 2014

Hello Zeno,

Hope you guys already aware of latest Android WebView implementation.
Android WebView[1] supports similar functionality like
addToJavaScriptWindowObject using chromium's content API + GIN wrapper API.
I think it is quite easy to implement using the same mechanism.(I think we
need to write the GIN to QObject introspection implementation). Sorry If
I'm wrong L

I'm not familiar with QWebChannel, is it very simpler than the above one?

[1]
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/webkit/WebView.html#addJavascriptInterface(java.lang.Object,
java.lang.String)

[2]