[Qtwebengine] QWebengine and forcing to load from cache

Bryan Chan bryan.chan at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 10 23:09:26 CEST 2015

 Our application requires the ability to run in an artificial“offline” mode (where the user chooses to be “offline” but isn’t reallydisconnected from the network)  and in that case, we’ve been usingQNetworkAccessManager to force load from the cache by setting theCacheLoadControlAttribute to QNetworkRequest::AlwaysCache.

We’re in the process of switching to QtWebEngine which Iunderstand does not interact with QNetworkAccessManager.  Is there a wayfor us to force load from the web cache?