[Qtwebengine] "qmake -r" error -- unknowm model: webchannel

Bruning Michael Michael.Bruning at theqtcompany.com
Wed Nov 4 09:28:50 CET 2015

Hi Kevin,

the newer versions of QtWebEngine depend on the QtWebChannel and QtWebSockets modules, so you either have to build and install those as well or check out an older version of QtWebEngine that matches the Qt you have installed. Also, you might want to download a version of qt from http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/

Best regards,

Michael