[Qtwebengine] ApplicationCache in QtWebEngine

Aleksey Yermakov jp.kuraisu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:01:27 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm in a process of porting a Qt application from QtWebkit to QtWebEngine
and I have encountered a strange problem with application cache. Page,
manifest and resources from manifest are all loading fine, but when server
goes offline, QtWebEngine doesn't serve this resources from application
cache and instead shows loading error.

You can find simple test application with simple server attached here:
https://github.com/Kuraisu/qtwebengine-appcache-test

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm currently not sure how I should
proceed with this.

Cheers,
Aleksey

--