[Qtwebengine] Get the URL that is going to be loaded in a QQuickWebEngineNewViewRequest

Christophe Chapuis chris.chapuis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:03:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

In order to do some early initialization of my new page, I would need to
know what URL is going to be loaded in the new view. For instance, I will
need to prepare UserScripts, depending if the loaded URL is local or remote.

Is there a way to get it from a QQuickWebEngineNewViewRequest? I had also a
look at how the url is handled in WebContentsImpl::CreateNewWindow, but I
didn't really understand how it is given to the new web_contents.

Thanks,
Christophe