[Qtwebengine] Touch scrolling with WebEngine?

Herman van Hazendonk me at herrie.org
Tue Sep 29 16:17:22 CEST 2015

Hi Mike,

We're using QT 5.5 on an OpenEmbedded build system running Yocto 1.8
(Fido) with meta-qt5 (https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5) layers on
top of that. We also use bits like qtwayland, hwcomposer and libhybris
also used by the Mer/SailfishOS project and others.

Our target devices are the HP Touchpad (4G) (tenderloin), Nexus 4 GSM
(mako) and Nexus 7 2012 WiFi (grouper). So all devices with a
touchscreen. We also have a qemux86 VirtualBox emulator to run on a
desktop.

Herrie