[Qtwebengine] Handle frames and web forms with QWebEngine

Allan Sandfeld Jensen allan.jensen at theqtcompany.com
Mon Feb 15 22:10:48 CET 2016

On Thursday 04 February 2016, NoRulez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what is the preferred way to handle web forms (iterate over it like
> QWebCollection does in QWebKit), search for frames by name and get
> notified when a frame is created? (Was a signal in QWebKit)
>
> Thanks in advance

I would suggest handling web-forms it in JavaScript. To get a signal from
JavaScript, you should check out QtWebChannel, with that you can install
QObjects in DOM then call any function from an event listener.

Best regards
`Allan
--

The Qt Company
Rudower Chausse 13, 12489 D-Berlin

The Qt Company is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland